The Corporate Eco Forum is an invitation-only membership group for companies that demonstrate a serious commitment to environment as a business strategy issue.
CEF members receive:
- 3 invitations to senior company executives to participate in the CEF annual meeting. Invitees are exclusively VP- and senior-level executives, selected based on their ability to contribute lessons learned from real-world experience
- Exclusive peer-group networking for each corporate officer
- Year-round opportunities to shape the CEF research agenda and topics for members-only calls and the annual meeting
- Full access to CEF original research and library of corporate sustainability tools and resources
- CEF Weekly Eco Briefing newsletter
- Participation in members-only conference calls
Joining the CEF enables members of the entire executive team to gain unique insight and practical knowledge on eco strategy throughout the year and at the Annual Meeting. Click on a job title below to learn about specific benefits for CEF members.
Request an invitation for membership in the Corporate Eco Forum.